would you rather children go to bed hungry

Than pay taxes fo P.A.?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 9:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• In all honesty, I don't care who it using PA nor do I care what they buy with it. They have to shop as responsibly as they know how to make the money go as far as it can. If they fall short, not my fault or that of others. Should they be entitled to more because they don't shop smart? no. I really have better things to worry about.

Lovin, I think there has been a couple of PA questions started and deleted in the last couple of days. PP probably got you mixed up with those.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• omfg.. remove this question so SICK of the drama asked questions bout P.A. seriously ...
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• OMG I am going freaking crossed eyed
    Is this the only news ? Damn people it has been worn out .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Agreed
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Why keep starting questions if you are just going to delete them? Your q's are a waste of time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I haven't deleted any q? What are you talking about? And I honestly want answer, ilm wondering if all the people against it would really do away with it, YOU are a bunch of jerks
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• we are jerks? ok wow mature adult there.. if you want to know bout P.A. questions type it in the search box of questions you will pull up enough to make you sick so stop wasting time with this b.s.
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• The whole discussion started not about should there be PA but rather should there be some rules for it. That would address your question-no children should not go to bed hungry-but should there be some parameters to ensure the money lasts all money by buying food that is a good value and somewhat good for you. If you read through it, there were some of us trying to have a real discussion while others were looking to bash on side or the other.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Well of course I'd rather let children starve then pay taxes for public assistance! NOT! This is a stupid question. Nobody wants children to starve. I think the main issue is the ABUSE of public assistance, not public assistance itself. Grow the hell up and stop causing drama.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Thanks for actually answering , I've tried to read through some of those byt they are just people belittling each other. Don't know why I thought this would be different ;D
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2009