Am I wrong for wanting him to say that i exist on his myspace?

My bf and soon to be babies father and i have been together for about 2years. I wnt on his myspace for the first time in months and his status is single, theres not one pic of me, or anything that mentions me. Im confused because he has made me change so many things about my facebook page and now I dont exist on his page. today he has a comment from his ex-baby mother that "you think you sexy dont you" his response was "i know i am" flirting? friendly? does it matter? Im upset...

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• If he made you change your page then you should be somewhere on his page. That just sounds weird to me.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I wonder why it was so important to him that you change yours but not his own.....I would be asking him about it. He may just have never gotten around to changing it? I would def ask him though
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 9:56 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• my bf had commited and had 1 pic of me but i took it off cause if he's flirting or whatever i wouldnt want the slut and others to see my pic and talk...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Of course you need him to change his status and speak to him about this shit that's bull and i would be pissed and having him change this shit. Your having a child together. My trust for him would be GONE until he could earn it back which that's a long time in my book with that kind of bull shit. Good luck with that that boy is in deep shit..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Even though you are not married and he technically is 'single this sounds a bit fishy to me(he really should have put down 'in a relationship'). If he is all concerned and making you change YOUR page to include him then he should have changed HIS page and included you too! I would talk to him and tell him that is not fair for him to dictate how your page should be and then not make changes to his too. If he refuses to change his page-- then I would change mine back and to heck with him. If he can be 'single' so can you and see how HE likes it!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:04 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Change yours back. No, explain nicely to him that since you honored his wishes, he should honor yours. If he is in a relationship with you, that should be his priority right now. I understand he has a kid with this other woman, and that's fine. But he shouldn't be talking with her like he would be talking with you. That is just unacceptable.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• The whole point of a myspace is to find a hook up IMO. Why else would be be talking to random people? If he's just talking to people he knows, shouldn't they know about you and be asking him why you aren't on there? Just sounds fishy to me.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 10:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• id say its myspace not real life..
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• THIS IS THE PRSON THAT WROTE THE QUESTION...Thanks for all the answers...this female had a miscarrage by him at 5 months. He still keeps in contact with her, he doesnt care that it bothers me...im going to talk to him keep all you guys updated
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You need to talk to him. My hubby didn't mention me on his page, because he didn't want his girlfriend (affair!) to know that he was married. I was on his friends list, but he never kept any of my comments...

be careful
    Anonymous