i'm almost 6 months pregnant and have been having very bad cramps on my lower left side. everyone says he's just growing, but i'm really nervous that it's something else.

LukesMommii06

Asked by LukesMommii06 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you gone to the doctor and allowed them to do an ultrasound and to give you a check up?
    pebbleschild

Answer by pebbleschild at 10:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If you're having bad cramps, get off the computer and go to the doctor!! You don't want to mess around with it! Even if it's "nothing", you should still go and get peace of mind.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm 6 months as well, and will once in a while get some bad cramping if I move wrong or get out of the car to fast, and also have mild cramping when I lay down. I think you just have to be the judge of what is considered really bad cramping. If it is physically hurting you, I would defenitely call your doctor. It is most likely just your stomach and uterus growing in size.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• first of all, if its concerning you it will concern your doctor. go in for a check up, and be as detailed as possible when you describe to him/her exactly what's going on. TRUST ME!! I work for an OB, the best judge of something not being right is mom. Even if it turns out to be nothing, peace of mind is much better.
    TWOMUCHFUN09

Answer by TWOMUCHFUN09 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2009