I live in SC and I was wondering what the average price of daycare is for a toddler and infant?

I don't live in a big city, Barnwell, SC, but after my third child is born I would like to enter the workforce. The only thing is I don't know if it's worth trying to work if all of my money will go towards daycare. I'll have a three year old, a one year old, and an infant. Does anyone know how much the price is on average around here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I stay home with my kiddos, and still work with no worries of daycare, gas, or fancy clothes for work. http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:25 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• ahh I live in Charleston and I paid 106 a week for childcare at La Petite Academy. But I got a work discount. That was for a 2 year old.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009