What's the worst thing your dh or so has said to you?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Well my DH has a bit of a temper and can say rather rude things but to be honest, that never bothers me. The one thing he did say that literally knocked the wind out of me was: "I told her we were divorced." (to a woman he had been chatting to for some time online, she lives in England, but he thought she was going to show up on our doorstep.) I was knocked speechless and couldn't breathe for several minutes. Up to that point, I thought our marriage was wonderful. She didn't come but that was the worst thing he's ever said to me.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 10:38 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• me and dh have been together 6 years and hes been great but in jan he did say something to me that hurt me and ticked me off. he had a few good beers with the boys and when he got home got all bent out of shape cause i bought his 2 daughters and my dd new comforters for there beds, they were on sale and matched there sheets 3 comforters 75.00 total. it was a deal he did the old.. spending my money bit ( im a sahm ) escuse me u could get pissy if i just bought my dd one but i bought for all 3 its all or no one, as for your money fine u pay the bills on time u make the car payment and u sign and write the cs check. u do it all go shopeing i quit.. when i get my money ( i babysit ) u pay for your dam breakfast when we go out, u buy your own shoes instead of me handing over my earned money, and i wont put in my money when your money is short, needless to say when he soberd up he didnt remember but i reminded him&hes still sorry
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• hmm , although we argue alot , he never says anything hurtful ... the only thing was when he said i was 'acting like a bitch' ... thats it ... lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My DH doesn't say anything hateful like that to me. Poor ladies! He jokes around sometimes when he shouldn't, but it's all light-hearted. Like when I was pregnant with our daughter, my sister was over and we were all 3 playing cards or something. He starts talking to me like Dory off of Finding Nemo when she's "speaking whale" and I punched him. He hugged me and said he was sorry... between breaths because he was laughing so hard.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 10:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I still hang this over his head to this day. We were internet friends for about 10 years before we started our more intimate relationship 3 years ago. Well at some point in the middle of those first 10 years of being internet friends I was trying to get him to call me and have phone sex with me. He told me I should go take a cold shower =(

Talk about burned. At least we can laugh about it now.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009