Do you have a great Iced Mocha recipe?

I am trying to cut back on how much I spend on coffee out. My favorite thing to drink during the summer months is an Iced Mocha. Do you have a great recipe you love for an Iced Mocha? I've tried one or two that I found on google, and neither of them tasted even remotely close to an Iced Mocha from Starbucks, or the little coffee place in my town. Help please!

coffee_chick

Asked by coffee_chick at 10:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Do you mean like a frosty? a frozen drink? I love plain iced coffee- not frozen, just good coffee that I pour over ice or refrigerate. I wonder if you could make some good iced coffee, pour in about a tablespoon of chocolate syrup, and then cream or creamer or milk to taste?

Answer by Bmat at 3:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I use cofee or espresso,skim milk, vanilla lowfat frozen yogurt and chocolate syrup, blend and put on lots of ice. (sometimes kahlua)
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• espresso, midnight moo (trader joes dark, fair trade, chocolate syrup), almond milk, ice

Answer by rkoloms at 10:38 AM on Jun. 13, 2009