will this show up on a credit report

Ok, so back in February i switched auto and home insurance companies. The agent that i went through told me that i didn't need to call and cancel the old one that they would automatically terminate when i didn't make the payment. So i nver thought about it again. But i got a bill from the old company for like 3 or 4 months so i called them and they told me to fax in a letter stating that i obtained insurance on february 24th, and they would back date the cancellation date. I faxed the letter and included both auto and home policy numbers on it. Well, i am not happy with the new company and wanted to go back to the old one. When i called them they told me the amount i would have to pay and it was like $900.00 because they said there was a write off on the auto and the homeowners hadn't been cancelled yet it was just behing. I said but i faxed in the letter like you said and included both...cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Anyways so i coundlnt go back yet because i didn't have that much money. But since it shows a write off do insurance writeoffs show on credit reports?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 12, 2009