Advice on getting things going....

My boyfriend and I are going out of town, to the beach, in two weeks. It's going to be our first time together. It's been several years since I had sex (god, I am sooo embarassed to admit that!), and I'm not sure how long it's been for him, but I know it's been a while.

I know we can do candles in the hotel room, and sexy lingerie, and all that, but I'm wondering, what kind of things could I do to kind of...build the anticipation on the drive over and over dinner and stuff like that? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• just be really flirty with him...play footsie under the table or just hold his hand and tell him how much that you are enjoying your time with him and that you love him. Also if hes into it tell whisper something naughty to him like I think you look good, or even something like your not wearing any underwear. that will keep him going all night...and then when you get home to thehotel or whereever he will want to check and then go from there....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 12, 2009