What lengths will ur SO/DH go through to NOT get something out of the dishwasher??

This morning my hubby took a kids bowl and used it 4 his cereal, instead of opening up the dishwasher (where the dishes were clean) and getting out a normal size bowl. He does this with everything. It's like he is scared 2 open the dishwasher or something...can anybody relate???

lionslambs

Asked by lionslambs at 11:06 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he thinks if he opens it, that he might as well put them away. So he doesn't open it. I have actually done that before.....I'm the messy one....HE is the clean one in my relationship...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:08 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Maybe he just is lazy: ) my SO will not open the dish washer at all he will wash a bowl before opening the door. Which takes longer to wash then grab. Men are lazy (Ladies lets face it.)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yes. I have experienced that in our house just recently. my DH was cutting up a good size piece of tri tip steak with a fricking butter knife.
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009