I need to find a co-working community in the Columbus, Ohio area. Where can I find one?

I am currently working from my home office. I have a small firm that specializes in marketing community fund raising projects for charitable organizations and/or community oriented small businesses and I am about going crazy because I can not think at home with all the things I have to do here. I don't want to send my kids to daycare, but I also have to earn a living and assist with the home expenses, so I really need to find somewhere nice that doesn't cost an arm and both legs. If you have any advise for me please let me know

kimber5

Asked by kimber5 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know of a couple in Chicago, so I am sure that there are some in your area.
    Do you belong to any networking groups (besides CafeMom)? This is always the best place to start. Maybe someone in your Linkedin network? You can contact the Chamber of Commerce, www.score.org or www.sba.gov.
    Good luck!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2009