Vacation in Tampa/Clearwater area

We are planning a vacation to the Tampa/Clearwater area this summer. My son is 18 months so I'm looking for a place on the beach with a baby pool on a budget of course :)
I have found a lot of places that cater to kids but don't specify baby/kiddie pools.
Any suggestions?

momshanna

Asked by momshanna at 11:15 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Travel

• I LOVE clearwater beach, MY favorite ever and every year we go to a different beach in FL. I found a website were the places had rooms that you walk out of the patio and you r on the beach. I will help you find them later or check my fav and send it to you. My hard drive got changed and I don't think the information is on this one. I have kids too, when I worked at a daycare I took a entire huge box of sand back because it was sooooo powerdery soft and I knew most of the kids had never felt anything like it. They loved it!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:04 AM on Jun. 16, 2009