Do you judge people for having cosmetic procedures?

I've read a few things on here that lead me to believe that some women look down their nose at other women who have had some sort of cosmetic surgery/procedure and I'm curious. If you do judge them negatively, or if your opinion of them changes would you mind explaining why?

Feel free to look down your nose at me too though. I've had a boob job and I've never been happier with them. I can't help but think that women who judge others for things like their are either jealous or insecure about their own body or relationships and don't want other women to "better" themselves physically.

***not really sure what category this fits in****

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had plastic surgery when I was 8 to fix my ears. I very closely resembled dumbo and was constantly made fun of. I think plastic surgery is completely fine, especially if it makes you feel better about yourself.. Isn't that what's important, that we are happy with ourselves.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 12:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I say 'go for it', if you can change something that you're not crazy about, do it! My husband told me that, when we're done having children, that I can choose to have a thing or two lifted/tucked/fixed.
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 11:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• m
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• for most people no...do what makes you happy...however i think Michael Jackson should lay of the knife for a while
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 11:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Personally I think it is a waste of money, but whatever you want to do it is your life!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• As long as its not overdone.Like an A cup woman getting D's,or fixing a flaw only you can see.I see no problem with fixing something that is quite obvious or impacts your life-rhinoplasty for deviated septum perhaps.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• TMJ121099, a woman with an A- cup who goes to a D, does not look like that much of a difference, breast implants look smaller than natural breast, for example, a woman with a D cup implant would look smaller than a woman with a natural D.

but anyway, to answer the question, NO i do not look down on women who want to feel good about themselves and have cosmetic surgery. The women who look down on it are either jealous that they cant get it done, or just feel bad about the way they look.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• What about braces? For the most part they are cosmetic. You don't see the surgery haters bashing them.... wonder why not. hypocracy!!!!!

And btw I cannot wait for my boob job.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 12:38 AM on Jun. 13, 2009