What should I get my inlaws and parents for Christmas?

Something inexpensive yet meaningful. I know it's early but I want to plan ahead.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Holidays

• Pictures of the kids! Go find a nice frame and wa la :) Works everytime... lol
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If you're creative, you could make photo books or calendars. If you start gathering photos and information now you could make some really nice ones. If you do a calendar you could put all the family birthdays and anniversaries on it. If you do photo books the possibilities are endless - you could do something with baby photos and current photos of everyone in the family and also write captions with interesting information about everyone. You could also make a family cookbook with plenty of family pictures or nice memories. A family tree would also be a nice thing to make. These are things I always think I will do, and then I don't get them done.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:41 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• GIFT CARDS YOU CAN GET THE PERSONALIZED OR GET THEM BOOKS YOU KNOW IF THEY LIKE TO COOK THEM GET THEM A COOKBOOK OR A CD
    jejones

Answer by jejones at 12:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I, too, have started shopping for the family for Christmas as it is NEVER TOO EARLY to shop for about 45 people and have it done before Christmas! I work on a free website online that allows me to earn points to redeem at Amazon.com for anything I want. I work on this site all year until about September. I then cash out and waa laa I am FINISHED! LoL This is minus the pictures of kids and such as I do that every year also!
    http://realfreelegit.webs.com/
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 9:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009