What would you propose to stop reckless Driving?

Today we almost were run over by a woman driving a white car. She decided to turn while people were crossing the street...she was like a bullet no matter what she got to go. Crazy women! (there was another woman sitting in the front seat)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ajguinn -- it seems everyone switches lanes w/o looking , its scarey! ... i had that happen on the way HOME from having my daughter! couldnt yell at my bf , he was driving soooo careful , and clearly i seen the woman come over onto our side , she stopped at the light (supprisingly) and i got out and confronted her about it ... lol after just having a baby lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 12:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i've been in two wrecks since i started driving -- both times , it was those vans who haul the 'retarded' people ... the one time i got out the car to go after the driver , and he admitted he couldnt handle the people and was trying to steer and turn around at the same time ... those vans think they have the right to run stop signs , and they dont!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• anon :50.... seriously? expand your vocabulary please.
    Anonymous

• Sadly I don't think it's possible to stop reckless driving.....because most of the people doing the reckless driving don't think they're being reckless. People have actually come into my lane and almost hit me TWICE in the past week and there is no way I was in there blind spot! I could look right over and see the drivers! They just went to switch lanes without even looking.

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• anon 12:01 -- what? didnt like the word 'retard' what do you want me to say? thats what was in the vans , sorry
    Anonymous

• If we could cure self centeredness we all would be much safer on the road. People simply only care about themselves and what they want to do. If we all cared for one another we all would drive safe. That sadly is not how most think.
    Anonymous

• "anon 12:01 -- what? didnt like the word 'retard' what do you want me to say? thats what was in the vans , sorry"

That's what was in the vans? Why don't you try people? Are you that ignorant?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• how about mentally handicapped! There are alot of moms on here who will take offense to the use of that word,me included! My God!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• : feesharose: bc they weren't regular people, if i would have said 'people' in general i didnt think some would get what vans im talking about ....

TMJ121099 : same thing. i say the word retard often , im not going to stop bc a handful of people get pissy

Anonymous