What does y.our dh do that gets on your last nerve? Yet he constantly does it

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Shuffles his feet when he walks. I hate that sound on the carpet.
    Anonymous

• Constantly preaches (in school to be a minister) at me and using the word affection like 50+ times a day....soooo annoying!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• He constantly comments when I am in the kitchen cooking. He was a chef but is no longer. I cant do anything right in the kitchen. I just laugh it off. Drives me crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have the same issue as the pp. My SO use to be a chef so everytime I attempt to cook for him he ends up taking over, he doesn't seem to think i'm capable.. Drives me insane!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 11:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Where to start...Lies, criticizes me, argues, blames me......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My dh complains about things that other people do and then he turns around and does it himself. Like the other day we were driving and the car in front of us got to an intersection and decided to turn but didn't put on his turn signal. Dh started flipping out. Then not 20 minutes later he did the same thing to the car behind us. He knew he was going to turn at that intersection but didn't bother putting his turn signal on. It drives me nuts!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• He forgets everything I tell him. Things with the kids, appointments, plans, doesn't matter what ever it is it goes in one ear and out the other. I can't tell you how many times I have to reschedule appointments because he forget he was supposed to watch the kids and made plans to do something else. Drives me up a wall!!! He's not like this with anyone else..just me...it's like he doesn't hear a word I say. If I keep reminding him...I'm a nag....if I say anything because he forgot AGAIN...I'm a bitch.
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 11:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2009