pagans--do any of you believe that Jesus is God?

Just wondering because awhile ago I was told by a pagan she believes in all Gods. Because Jesus is considered God by many I started thinking if pagans also considered him to be God.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• always have to throw a dig in don't you NP. You couldn't just answer the question. Had to make sure your threw in a big bad Christian reference didn't you. Well guess what--P:AGANS are the ones who started the torture and sword point. THEY are the ones to blame. I am going to close down the questions because the pagan hate is our of control the last few days. I feel sorry for the pagans that glorify in so much hate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Not God, a god. One of thousands. Responsible specifically to those of middle eastern descent or those who choose to follow him despite him not being one they were born to. The vast majority of Christians would never have heard of him if their ancestors hadn't been converted at swordpoint.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:53 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ive never believed Jesus was "God" even when I was a christian. I believed he was the Son of God who came to be the Savior of the world, our messiah. Never bought into 3 gods in one theory some christians do.

Nowadays, he's still not a god to me. He's a good man who taught some good lessons.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2009