What kind of housewife are you?

Watching bravo - all these 'real housewives' shows have me wondering...
What kind of housewife are you? Are you spoiled, privledged, hard working, ....the list can go on...
Did you choose to be a housewife? Do you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with 1:18, he works so most everything else is my responsibility. He does help with vehicle maintenance & runs the saw when we cut wood but I load the trailers or stack it after it is split. He helps with our son but I'm the primary care giver, mainly because he's gone at work. I'm not his servant, but I do a lot of things for him like make his lunch & start coffee in the morning even though I have no reason to be up that freakin early. Traditional sums it up.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ok,i am not priviledged i thinkits because i am not that good looking and am a little heavy.i am alittle spoiled,i have a nice car and diamond.i have a raised ranch though.i am confrontational when it comes to my kids.i love the real house wives of new jersey.my in laws are italian and have some stuff going on.but i was also raped and abused when i was younger so i appreciate everything i have...i also have a german shepherd so nobody would enter my house again.but then again i am older than most of the woman on here.i am 50....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I am an organized neat freak...which means I'm a frustrated housewife....because my children and husband are not organized clean freaks!!!!!! I am not privileged, but hubby does spoil me from time to time. I stay at home, but wish I didn't. I love my family and work very hard to take care of them the best I can. I miss having time for myself.
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 12:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have not seen that show, so really i don't know what kind i would fit in to. cause me i am a tomboy/ gurly i ride 4 wheelers, hubby lets me get what i want and sometimes he will get me a present, i do my own nails, i tan on my farm, i clean after my childern, i will get down an dirty, if hubby isn't around i will just do it myself if hubby is taking to long and his friends they give me a talkin to cause i do it on my own without asking, hubby will give me a credit card so i can spend but i try not to spend alot cause i think of my kids first and i don't work but miss workin but enjoying watching my childern grow up...... * so what kind of mom do you think i am?
    Anonymous

• I am the laid back, never mind the mess, let my husband do it kind of wife. BUT, i do ALL the cooking. Breakfast, lunch & dinner, & there is always fresh baked goods in the house, homemade pies are my FAV! I do HELP clean, but he does most of the hard work. What a guy.

I also am hard working, not rich, but definitely not poor. I work 40 hours a week & go to the gym EVERY single morning. I love snuggling, camping, music festivals, playing different instruments, art, making love to my love. What kind of wife do you call that? Hippie wife? I have been called a hippie before.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Having never watched the show I'd have to say I am a more traditional housewife. I do all the cooking, cleaning, dusting, bill paying and child and pet care. My husband doesn't have to do anything when he gets home from work but eat his dinner. I was raised that that is the job you do when your husband works and you don't , and that how it is, so it just kind of became my routine when I got married. I love it and so does my DH!
    Anonymous