Is it true that women get bored with their pregnancies?

I read in my What To Expect book that around the 5th or 6th month, they get bored and annoyed when people constantly talk about it. Is this true?

msnicole88

Asked by msnicole88 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't. My pregnancy consumed my thoughts. So I never got tired of talking about it. Now in the last couple of weeks...hearing "you're STILL pregnant?!" got old LOL.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• well i can't speak for anyone else but i didn't! i loved every single minute of mine!
    in fact i wish i was right now!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm 24 weeks and I'm not so much bored with it but I'm definately getting to the point where I'm wishing it was over right now. It's more of me wanting to see her than wanting to be done with it and the only thing I get annoyed with is the "OMG YOU'RE BIG!!!" comments lol. Just enjoy the ride=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i hated that book. lol it was all full of depressing things and the answeres and questions never applied to me. im 35 weeks and i can tell you that i love every minute of it.
    Anonymous

• I think I'm enjoying it much more now than when I first found out. It's starting to feel more real now that there's a little bump and I feel him moving like crazy. Although, I must say, I too am getting tired of the "you're showing" and the "look at your belly!" comments, those I can definately do without :)
    msnicole88

Answer by msnicole88 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have no time to be bored!!!
    I want time... the most depressing part is that it only gets worse once my little bundle of joy is here.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 3:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009