What do you think?

I am so tired of my husbands BS! We had a fight awhile back and I told him there is no reason for me to stay because he basically said that he didn't want our last child and I am pregnant with another. I said why should I stay when you don't even want your last two kids? Why all the sudden now do you want them? Later he told me that he was sorry and that he would be proud to have another baby with me and blah blah blah.... Well I am 20wks and he still has not told his parents! If he is so damn proud to have another baby with me, then why is he so chicken shit to tell his parents? there are so many things that make me want to pack up and leave. He is so irresponsiable with money, doing his share of the housework. He rather play on the damn comp all day. the only time I get to get on it is when he's asleep. He is always in and out of jobs. Alwasy gives me shit when I want to see my family... I am at my wits end!

soonmommyof3

Asked by soonmommyof3 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate to be the one to say it but at least try to go to marriage counseling, you have kids to think about and they areprobably listening to you two fight which is not good and not helpful to emotional development. get rid of the computer or take the cord with you to work or hide it whatever. if he refuses counseling, then i feel bad for you because no one can afford divorce right now, but at least you put all the effort into saving your marriage. this IS marriage a sacred vow, and it should not be thrown away. obviously it's his fault, but it's up to you to work towards making it better since you seem smarter than him (as women we have it hard). whatever you decide, at least try not to fight in front of the kids, dont spoil their future cuz the marriage didnt work. If i didnt have a level head, if i were u i'd smash the keyboard over his head.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Not sure what to do anymore. A few questions, should I leave? or stay? If I do stay how do I get him to tell his parents about this baby or to buck up and be a feakin husband and a father?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You can't change who he is. He sounds like a deadbeat.

I hope he doesn't play World of Warcraft.
    Anonymous

• I am pretty sure you already know the answer. Will your life be easier or harder without him?
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You're MARRIED not dating. And you have children. At least TRY to work it out. Trying includes more than just complaining how bad it is.
    Anonymous

• If you have to ask if you should leave, then the answer is yes. You already know that. You are just looking for someone else to tell you what you already know.

If he is soooo "proud" to be having another baby with you, then he would have told his parents already, and he would be holding a steady job to support his family.

How old is he? He sounds like a teenager.

I would say, forget about him. You can't count on him to do anything, you can't count on him holding a steady job to support your children, and thats what you need, is security.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i have beeb trying for 10 years anon. that was a very rude thing to say.

You're MARRIED not dating. And you have children. At least TRY to work it out. Trying includes more than just complaining how bad it is.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• no... he plays some stupid shalia game.

You can't change who he is. He sounds like a deadbeat.

I hope he doesn't play World of Warcraft
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• He sounds very young and immature but you cant deprive your children of a father. Would I leave him? Yes... but I wouldnt cut off ties completely with him and just to be a bitch I'd call his parents myself and tell them.
    Good luck~
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• you should leave. what kind of father dont want their kids!?
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2009