when do you start using wrinkle cream? and where do you start?

I am starting to notice deep creases in my forehead and lines between my nose and lips as well as lines around the outer corner of my eyes. It is as if they all appeared overnight!!!! Where do I start? What do I use I am still fairly young and don't want my system to grow immune to treatment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I started in my late teens/early twenties. I like Avon's Anew line, but it's a little pricey for me. (I don't sell it, just like it!) I use Olay's Beauty Fluid with spf protection for an every day moisturizer. It's a great light moisturizer. I've actually been getting the store brand of it for about 1/2 the price and it works just as well. Make sure you drink lots of water, seriously. Your skins elasticity will suffer if you are dehydrated and cause creases and wrinkles. Sun exposure will age your skin quickly too. There's really no way to undo the damage that's been done without surgery or injections, but there are several things you can do to help prevent it from getting worse!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I started at about 30 or so. Just get a mild on now. And wear sunscreen everyday.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• supplements and also do scrubs they fade wrinkle lines.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 4:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• It's personal choice when you decide to start. All of MK timewise products are safe to use at any age ... I am 20 and I have been using them since I was 18 and I'm glad I did... It's already helped facial problems I had and keeps my skin healthy and protected.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I started using the Avon Anew lineup when I was about 22. I love the products and have used several of them! Right now I love the Thermalift cream. If you go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and click on shop my store then click on ANEW there is a link for a skincare quiz. Take that and it will recommend products for your age/skintype/type of wrinkling etc. If you'd like to try a product they do sell them in the "try it" sizes. Just search try it. Also use coupon code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:22 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I started using eyecream in my early 20s
    Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I turned 35 a few years ago and fugured I should start, jus to prevent. I just use an eye cream for right now as I see a little crows feet. The main thing I do is always wear sunscreen and a light moisturizer. I still have fairly oily skin so most wrinke creams are too heavy for me. Also I think a little wrinkles show expression, if you don't have any, it just looks wrong.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2009