I am so anxious>>>

OKay 6 months ago my hubby and i decided to walk away from our house bc the amount we owe we would never be able to live like this(4000) a month payment ......I am a SAHM....our parents decided to help us out and buy us a house that we pick iout in the next neighborhood over so we could stay here and have half the mortageits 1100 a month .....It's not against the law but i feel sooo guilty......Would It be better if we really did forclose on our house!!!??? Please help me feel better!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you walked away and haven't made any payments, the bank will foreclose on the house and it will be sold. You could always put it up for sale yourself and keep it from getting into foreclosure status.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 12:59 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• we woe 680,000 on this house.....the most we could get would be 450,000.....we don't have 200,000 to pay the bank??? Help..I really shouldn't feel bad i have to do whats best for my family right??
    Anonymous

• why did you buy that house when you know you won't beable to deal with the payments later on in life? i'm not bashing just wondering. we built are house and we only pay 1,000 a month and in 5 years it will be paid off cause we put more money on are payment just in case on anything happens
    Anonymous

• Well at the time I had a great job making great money and we didn't have a baby....I guess god won't give you what you can not handle??? We just made a really bad chioce.....I hope it all works out this junk is stressful!!
    Anonymous

• Walking away will make it go into foreclosure. I think it's wonderful that your parents helped you out to get a new one. Remember that life isn't about how big and fancy your house is. It's about your family and if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. Just try and never get to that point again. And anon 1:05 people make mistakes. Look at how many homes have been foreclosed on. She's not the only one!
    Anonymous