WHATS IN Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

im moving to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania has anyone been there or lives there to tell me about it ive lived in az my whole life and my hubbys moving me out there

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 12:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not sure, but I lived in Carlisle, PA my senior year - about an hour away - that was years ago. I know that Hersey is nearby and you can take your kids to Hershey Park. Sorry I'm not much help!
    Anonymous

• the Capital Building, museums, Hershey is near by, Strawberry Square shopping, there's City Island, big marina acrossed the river, Hershey has a hockey team, Harrisburg has a baseball team ahhh shopping near by in Reading and Lancaster.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009