Is there anyway to get the hair on my legs to grow slower?

I hate shaving and even after I do the next day they are long, it drived me nuts and I got lazer hair removal for other parts but don't have to money to do it there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The more you shave the fast it grows......try to use Nair.....this should help!
    Anonymous

• I use and love the Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream. Its great and I've noticed the growth has slowed down after using it a while and also its growing back blonde instead of the usually spikes lol. You can try a bottle at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase if you'd like to try it :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Age. I am 49 and have hardly any hair left on my legs. Though I stopped shaving 15 or 20 years ago.
    Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:31 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• wax....it will come back slower, and it will be less noticeable as it comes back.
    alize_26

Answer by alize_26 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Use Veet, when I first started uusing it I had to Veet ever 6 weeks, now I can go 3 almost 4 months before I need to Veet again.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 1:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2009