pea size knot inside vagina

I am 33 weeks pregnant and went to the hospistal two days ago with a false alarm of my water breaking....just peed on myself. anyways had to have a speculum done o make sure there was no leaking of amniotic fluid on my cervix. the doctor told me that he thought i may be getting a start of a yeast infection since i had a increase in vaginal discharge. So last night i was checking to see if i had any yeast infection discharge. Since i could not see i was using my finger only to find a small pea size knot just in the inside of my vagina at the bottom towards the peraneim. I called the doctor and they told me it could have been from the stretching of the test done on my scarred tissue from my episotomy 2 years ago but that it sounded to them like knoted up veins which is common during pregnancy. It doesn't hurt and i wouldn't have know it was there if i had not been down there. anyone elase have this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I am not pregnant but I do have something like that and I went to the dr and its a blocked duct that causes lubrication. He told me it was no biggie, he did recommend having it drained but i'm waiting to see if it goes away by itself. Its no biggie. It might be that, but not sure since your pregnant might be other issues. But maybe ask about that.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 11:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2009