Who else thinks..

"because we will have to buy a lawn mower" is a very good reason not to buy a house? ~raises hand~

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 1:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they're just over 100 brand spankin new at home depot. get one used off craigslist
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lmfaoo thats a good one... Let me guess, a guy said it.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• that's stupid, can you say LAZY
    Anonymous

• lol tell him to move to vegas then you can buy a house here and hey no grass lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Not about having to buy a lawnmower so much as having to use it. ;)
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ohh no..i absolutely loooove cuttin the grass!!! its my fav chore to do!! the smell of fresh cut grass is amazing..it looks sooo good afterwards..and its a good workout..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Actually I said it. LOL. I honestly hated owning a house. There is always something I need to fix or do.. or mow...

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Think of it you can get a cheaper tan !!
    Anonymous

• That totally sounds like something I would say. My husband and I were looking at houses and he was kind of pushing this one that I hated, but I didn't know why I didn't like it. I just didn't like it. So I told him that our son would want to repaint his room and that room had weird angles and it would be hard to repaint. He agreed with me, and we didn't get the house.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Nope! Oiling up with tanning oil, putting in he ear buds and cranking up the ipod and getting on the riding mower is one of my favorite summertime things to do :)
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2009