Does your husband wear a ring?

Mine won't wear any ring he says that he doesn't like to use them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband is a big guy and we had a budget wedding so I couldnt spend alot on his ring, not to mention he's not used to wearing one. I bought him one anyway and even tho i got it sized to the max, he complains it irritates his skin and really hasnt wore it up until about two weeks ago when i threatened not to wear mine. I told him that since he's not used to it it will be a while to get used to it and u wont notice it anymore. Then i told him that when it starts to irritate you, that means that you must have irritated me by not rinsing the dishes good enough, or peeing on the rim of the toilet, etc., and when u correct these things, the ring will calm down as will i :)
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• my husband would have gotten smacked down if he didnt! lol but my dad dont wear his either
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 1:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yes always
    Anonymous

• Most of the time my dh does. He works on the power lines and it's not a great idea to wear metal so sometimes he takes it off and will put it on before he gets home. Sometimes he forgets to put it on until after he gets home. If he wasn't going to wear a ring that is something he should have told you before you got married.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My husband did until he messed it up at work. We're ready to get him another, and once that happens he will.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• yes, all the time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• My guy doesn't wear jewery at all, but I'm sure he will when I buy it, or I'll have to lay the smack down LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ok ladies I think I have a problem how do I make my husband wear a ring?
    Anonymous

• i think as long as u know ur with each other and love one another it really shouldnt matter anyways
    Anonymous

• My DH has never taken his wedding ring off since we got married almost 6 years ago. If he wasn't ready to wear his ring, then he wasn't ready to get married. It is important to me. I know its not important for some, and that is fine for them, but for me, it is a symbol of our marriage, period. It took him all of about 2-3 days before he was totally used to it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009