Ideas PLEASE

My DH turns 50 in October. He is having a harder time with this age than any female I know of. So, to help lower the blow and make this birthday a special one, I have booked a trip for us to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica. That will be his birthday gift from me. I'm trying to think of things to wrap as "hints". So far I have come up with a pair of sunglasses, a toy airplane and a passport holder. I know I have awhile but I am trying to plan early to make sure he has the great b-day that he deserves. My DH is the type of guy who puts everybody first and himself last. He wants everybody in his life to be happy. It's time for me to return the favor. Thanks for any ideas you may have.

Proudmomof82008

Asked by Proudmomof82008 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wonderful. Bless you and your dear husband.

How about a pair of swim trunks, a hat, sunblock, a small basket of tropical fruits.

Answer by Bmat at 1:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• sea shells, small little cruise ship (closer to the end for that one) go buy sand and put it in a cute little dish, anything that represents the area
    Anonymous

• Little liquor bottles from the air planes. A regae cd.
    Anonymous