do you wash your babies bottle right after each use?

or do you get a few dirty one then wash them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wait until all 8 bottles are dirty and then wash them together....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I wash it after shes done,burped and changed -- than i wash them. the only time i let it sit is when i can barely move & it doesnt sit for long , just for a few minutes or so (i have a problem w/ my knee and sometimes if i sit for a long time , stand for a long time , or walk for a long time , it hurts so bad i cant move)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• It varied for me... depending on what she needed and when. Sometimes I would wash 5 (i had 6) othertimes I might wash 1 or 2.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I just put them with the other dirty dishes and washed them when I got around to it (same day, of course).
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 2:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I put them in the sink until I did the other dishes
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If I didn't wash it right away, I'd put hot soapy water in the bottle to keep that milk smell from coming.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have dr. browns....I keep one side of my sink filled with hot soapy water and after each use, i rinse really good and drop them into the water. I wash them all before bed and get them filled with water and capped ready for the next day.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I used the playtex drop-ins bottles. I would put take the used liners out and put the 'dirty' ones on my dishwasher, rinse out the nipples and then when the dishwasher was ready to load I would wash them all at once.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i rinse them out and wash when 3 are dirty
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i dont wash them until they are all dirty.... then they soak in super hot water for 30mins and i scrub them...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2009