Have any mommies hubbys ever play a pc game that is porn?

My friends hubby found a game on the pc its called bonetown where the guy can have sex with any women and in different styles its mainly a F-fest but anyways they are now going to put it out on playstation 3 and xbox 360 and the Wii and would you get this game for your hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope I would never see him again, LOL
    Anonymous

• Never knew there were "porn games" on aPC. Nope-nobody here played that. Why would you? Are there any children in the house? It would be very bad then.....
    Anonymous

• my dh plays one where you are actually in a world w/real people, like the people you do anything with aren't computer animated, their real people on their computers somewhere. at first i hated it, but he convinced me to log in one day and play the game, and its alot more than sex, you don't even have to do that part, and he doesn't care if i sit and talk to him while he plays, and i have his log in info and can pull up old stuff if i wanted to. all this he volunteered to me, and told me if i still didn't want him to play it he wouldn't so no i don't mind b/c he was truthful about it and asked me if it would bother me before he started to play the game. if he hadn't told me and i'd found out a diff way yes it would bother me.
    Anonymous

• Gee Whiz..just what the sex addict needs.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Honestly...it sounds like fun...what's it called? I might need to go buy 2 copies...we both have our own ps3's and this could be fun kinda like livin our own porn together...JMO
    Anonymous

• well the one my husband plays its actually an online game, its utherverse.com
    Anonymous

• My hubby won't have any balls left if this game was in my house
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 2:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• OP here the pc game my friends hubby play is called " bonetown.
    Anonymous

• Bonetown.com
    Anonymous

• It looks like fun!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:23 PM on Jun. 12, 2009