homepage sending me to a diff link...

if i type in cafemom.com and try to go to the homepage (i stay logged in so it takes me to my profile page) the top of the cafemom will show up to where it says groups, but then it changes and takes me to a juicy fruit website ad. anyone else have this issue or is it just me? i had to go to an old email from a group digest and get on that way .

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 2:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes!!!! I'm having the same problem. I just posted the same question b/c I asked several friends and they aren't having any problems.

I emptied my cache and scanned for viruses...thinking it was me. I contacted CM but NO response. I think it's the stupid IM how bout you.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• well it doesn't do it on my desktop only does it on my laptop so its got to be that its not compatible w/something on my laptop but is on my desktop its driving me nuts!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:50 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Hi Vabchmommy,

We are sorry you are experiencing this problem.

Our developers are working on resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

| The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009