Has anyone watched 16 and pregnant on MTV

I was flipping through channels the other day and came upon this show its kinda like a reality JUNO thing. But i kinda liked how they portrayed teenagers trying to raise a baby. I wanna know ppls thoughts on this show. also before this show i used to watch the secret life of the american teenager until its last episodes which pissed me off b/c of how "magicaly" this girl at 15 had gotten a job with benefits and 2 BOYS wanted to be a dad to this poor child i mean ridicoulous afterwards i wouldnt let my niece watch this show b/c i felt it was sending her the wrong message.

Memosmom

Asked by Memosmom at 2:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Yes i just watched it lastnight ...Loved it :)
    Anonymous

• I watched it this morning off the DVR. Made me so glad I waited to have children til I was well into my marriage. I just could see the dad didn't want anything to do with her or the baby and resented them for it. I really wish them the best. I'm so glad to see the grandparents on board with everything that was happening to their children.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 4:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I liked it a lot I thought that girl Maci was doing a good job at her age. I also like the american teenager show but now that u mention it it is kinda funny how they make everything seem all happily ever after, maybe the next season will have more real issues in it. I love shows like this (except bringing home baby & a baby story for some reason I hate those shows!) but any show that has to do w/ multiples I LOVE Jon & Kate, Table for 12, OMG Sextuplets, etc. I am always amazed by those shows!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009