what should i do?

me and my husband are tryin 2 work things out frm him doin things in the past. he would get online with othr grls for whle since we got togethr.when he was deployed he got online again with girls , would talk dirty , share pics n cams , when he could of with me but the messages we sent each other took about 5 mins or sometimes a little longer to get to each other , thats why he said he did. but i felt like he didnt cre about me bc he didnt wnt to wait,he would rathr tlk to sum othr grl thn wait 4 me. i found out and he said he wouldnt do it again. he did it a few more times and said the same thing. i left but came back , i dont think he has done it agan that i knw of. i have trust issues bc past relationships and i actually trusted him then he did it agan n agan. i was hurt by him doing that so i did stuff w/ anther man , but i regret doing it. he always looks at other girls n it makes me feel like i dnt look good enugh n sad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• What keeps you with him? I think I'd dump him, it doesn't sound healthy for either of you. Seems like you both have trust issues and if it's making you unhappy, as it should, why stay? Doesn't sound like he'll change or growup. sorry to say.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:35 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I think maybe you might want to leave him. It doesn't sound like he's going to change.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 2:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Put up a piece sign and tell him to beat feet, you need someone better than him.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• He lets his peepee think first and thats a no-no!! My hubby use to do that and i would be so mad and i would be shaking cause i thought are lives was good and 1 night my tears just dried up i was tired of making the r-ship work when i was doing the keeping us together and him dreaming with his peepee i sat down wrote what i want to do in my life and i made a goal i didn't put him in any of my goal or to do list i got a job, bought my own car, rented my own place and he started calling me wondering what i am doing i just told him bits i wasn't going to let him think he was going to get away with alot and i wanted to let him know i can make a life too . con
    Anonymous

• I encourage you to let go and let God, and please ask his forgiveness, never try to get back at anyone who has hurt you!

Wishing you blessings

Polo66
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Cont 40: well i better myself so much and i was more proud and i learn other things to i became more blunt to him and i don't bottle my feelings and he knows the line that i draw and if he passed it he knows its a buh bye and you will be giving 1,700 child support but its your life and you you know what you want and need and then there is stress that you need to get away from cause it will bring you down.. so girl pick yourself up and show him what kind of women that will not put up with his pee pee crap
    Anonymous

• well this sounds like no matter what you want to happen in YOUR RELATIONSHIP JUST might not . it also sounds like you'll be better off without him. so forget him ,and go find yourself somebody better.so you caN ENJOY YOUR LIFE. SORRY
    Anonymous

• Why do you keep going back to him? You know that he's a cheater....do you honestly think he's going to change just because he says he will? He has shown you time after time that he's not willing to change his way...the longer you keep your eyes closed to this fact, the longer and harder it will be for you to leave...You've got to first love yourself and know what's best for you before you entertain the thought of having a man in your life...You need to know what makes you happy and if what he's doing by cheating and lying, is bringing you down, then you need to check out of the relationship and check into making yourself happy!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:27 PM on Jun. 12, 2009