What makes you feel beautiful/sexy/pretty?

I often get depressed with not feeling pretty enough and it ruins my mood for the rest of the day and sometimes days. I hate it! Its been like this since I was really young. I have 4 kids and I'm a stay at home mom who doesn't get much time for myself. I get to the point where I dont even want dh looking at me. So what makes you feel attractive? This sucks!!!!

yaffamommy

Asked by yaffamommy at 2:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I feel the same, getting my hair cut or doing my makeup helps some.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• A tan... I use jergens natural glow... and having my toes painted at ALL times... I was raised to think it's a must.. lol I'm 24 and my mom will tell me to fix myself if I'm due for some polish touch ups. A good bra makes me feel pretty stunning and keeping my eyebrows waxed to perfection. I don't have alot of time and I do it all myself so I don't feel guilty about the cost. It's hard to find time so I make it something fun for my daughter (4 1/2) and I to do together maybe once a week she calls it "make-up-over night"
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• tanning. Vitamin d just blows off any depresssion you are experiencing. Getting a pedicure and manicure are good too. Fake eyelash extensions are awesome. But if the glue gets into your eyes watch out. It burns.............I honestly stopped because of the adhesive. But they make you look and feel so much prettier................
    Anonymous

• i do my own nails the glue on and i polish em every few days, great excuse for me to get honey to help if i do in the evening,,, look, my nails are wet.... umm i'm also a sahm of twins and it's hectic as hell and moneys tight but i keep up with saving and have gone on youtube for some cute hair ideas, mines curly... ummmi keep fit i walk with my kids in the stroller up and down a local hill. i would start with the nails my hone loves being tickled/ pet so he loves them and yeh whenever going out throw on a lip gloss and mascara if you have time, whatever you do take some time for yourself evn if it's fw minutes
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Make up makes me feel better. I use to skip the make routine since I work at home. But now it gives me a new attitude if i put some on.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I feel pretty fine after a nice shower,with some awesome shampoo and conditioner,then some caress lathered all over and then a really good shave. Then tons of lotion after! Oh yea and some nice silky jammies!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:45 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Wear a thong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Eating healthy foods, getting regular exercise, being with people I love who love me.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

I totally agree with MarGeee.. also I love to paint my nails and light a few candles
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I know exactly how u ffeel. I stay at home with 2 and i have NO time for just "ME". I literally cannot use the restroom by myself! When ever we do plan to go out, im stuck giving the kids a bath, getting them dressed, and make sure that they are satisied WAY BEFORE i start to get ready and the hubby is sittng on the couch the whole time and wonders why i take 2 hours to get ready. But what makes me feel good is to do YOU stuff when the kids are napping or watching a movie. When my 2 year old is sitting on the couch, watching a movie, ill sit there and straighten my hair (as funny as it sounds), but it works. Even when i have my hair straighten, i feel a lot better. Then put some foundation on just for the hell of it!!!
    kayleesmomma86

Answer by kayleesmomma86 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009