Does anyone have unwanted facial hair???

I get this hair under my chin. I hate it ive used sally hansen hair remover but i don't like it. Anyone have any suggestions???

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I get two occasionally on my chin, I just pluck them out.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You'd be shocked how common this problem is in women! I sell the Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream to literally about 80% of my customers. I use it myself and its really awesome. My suggestion is that I've tried other creams before that didn't work so I thought I should leave it on longer than the 2 1/2 mins it says. Dont. Take it off in 2 1/2 you don't need to leave it on longer. I use a cotton swab and in a circular motion just wipe the hair away. It lasts a long time and the hair comes back lighter each time for me. You can try a tube at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Tweezers.
    Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Spring Bars.
    I would advice you to use spring bars to remove your facial hair. I too had the same problem long ago. I use to wax it.. but it caused a lot of pain. Finally on my friends advice I started using this great tool from myspringit.com . It does not cause any damage to your skin like bleaching/shaving/waxing. It is not costly like laser treatments..I would say it is the best fit for my problem..
    all the best!!!
    apsaras

Answer by apsaras at 1:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2009