is it wrong that i enjoyed it too much?(tmi)

i went to the pet store to get 2 mice one for my snake and one for my friend's snake. when i got there i looked over the mice to see what ones i wanted, in one part of the cage it look like 3 mice sleeping. i went to get the sales rep and came back to find the 2 mice were eating the other blood and guts were everywhere and they eatin the others ribs and all, it was soo gross i about puked. im ok ill take those 2 they deserve to die. when i got home i decided to feed my snake right away for fear that the 2 i got would kill each other. put snake and mouse in the tote and the mouse tried biting my snake twice so i had to thump the mouse, and when my snake finally got it i was really excited and said take that you bastard.. my husband gave me this you are evil look...but i was glad that that mouse was gone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's freakin' hilarious.....LOL. Stinkin' cannibal mice.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• lol thats great, I would prob have done the same thing!
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I would have felt like that too...but Im terrified of snakes! I dont know how you can have one of those in your house. I have know people who have them, but i never could...wish I wasn't so freaked by them. YOu gave me heebie jeebies :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• op here
    the snakes are that bad and i see them in a different light now, snakes sqeeze their prey b4 eating them, those mouse just up and killed the other and according to the sales rep they started eating the mouse while it was still alive.. the snakes is actually alot safer than other pets the are less likely to bite. my husband still freaked by him because the snake does have an attitude and likes to hiss but thats al he does, he had several chances to bite me and hasnt, where the mice we feed him on the other hand has bit me more times than i can count.
    i still cant get over that seen at the pet store i had no idea mice were that way, just thought they bit out of fear, and it wasnt cause they were hungry they had several full feed dishes in there
    Anonymous

• haha! It's great! I don't think that it's wrong! They deserved what they got.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 2:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• meant to say arent that bad NOT are that bad i cant spell today
    Anonymous

• Hamsters will do this too. I used to teach at a preschool and we had hamsters in a cage. The one got sick and the other proceeded to eat it. Blood everywhere soooo DE sgusting! So then our boss was laughing telling us we would have to decide which one of us was going to take the half eaten hamster out of the cage. Not in my job discription! We took the live one out, put it in another gage and I walked old cage, dead hamster and threw the whole freaking thing in the dumpster. Gross! Nature can be brutal at times. We humans put an emotional spin on things. The mice were only doing what came natural, not to be mean or deserving to be eaten by a snake as punishment lol.
    Anonymous

• may not be deserving but i didnt feel as bad about feeding it to the snake after that.

were the kids inschool when it was discovered? ewww while at the pet shop there was a lady with 2 small kids and they saw the mice and suddenly became scared of all rodents, they were in to buy a hamster. poor kiddos =(
    Anonymous

• My gerbils did this.Went on a day trip and came back to find one partially eaten with a scream on his liitle face!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009