just asked a question "what should i do" and i dont know how to add on to it.

im also scared when he deploys again he might do it again and make a dif account since i know his. should i stay w/ him? i love him so much and want to trust him but idk if i can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• ok hold on. I need to go back and read the first post. I'm reading them backwards

Answer by admckenzie at 2:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Ok, I"m back. He can't mess with them in real life if he's deployed. Personally, I wouldn't let it bother me. My SO is military and has so many women online it's not funny. I never compare myself to them. What would be the point? I don't say he likes them better than me. That's just not true. What he has with them has nothing to do with what he has with me. What your h has with you is real. What he has with them isn't. It's just some sort of interactive porn, like a game. Don't take it personally. Just live each day as it comes and let him take care of you. When he gets back from deployment then sit down and figure it all out. Don't make a major decision you will regret while he is gone. However, tell him that if he can talk to other women then you can talk to other men. THAT might get his attention!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I would be pissed. If he doesnt take you seriously i would dump him. If i could my hubby with porn i would be angry, and tell him off for it. I would divorce him if he were talking to other women like that! THATS CHEATING!!!
    Rebekahs_Mommy

Answer by Rebekahs_Mommy at 2:57 PM on Jun. 12, 2009