Is anyone else not so thrilled about being pregnant again?

dont get me wrong i am SO HAPPY to be having another baby but i am feeling like shit about myself and i am one of those people who freaks out if i gain weight and i am healthy and go to the gym everyday and i know its neccessary to gain weight during pregnancy because i have a 2 year old but im scared my body wont bounce back as easily as it did with him, i was 18 when i had him im 21 now so im still young, does anyone else worry about this kind of stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes .. i have 2 little girls and i want to try again and i want a baby boy soo bad so i can name him either Landen or Layland ... awww can't wait how do i get a boy ?
    Anonymous

• I am sure it crosses every woman's mind about how they will look afterwards! But the most important thing is the baby! You can worry about getting the weight off after the baby! My mom finally told me when I was pregnant to stop being so vain! She was so right!!!!
    Anonymous