..i have 2 daughters and i want to have a boy ... help me parents ... how do i get a boy any answes :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no 100% way to have a certainsex.. That's why I stopped at 2 girls...I wanted a boy ..There was no garentee it would be a boy ,,so I stopped.

Answer by louise2 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You can pay the $10,000.oo for the gender selection! But in my opinion, that is messing with god's work! That;s the only sure way that I know of!
    Anonymous

• i found this sight but dont know how accurate the info is http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/288.html
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I've HEARD to have sex THE day you ovulate. And if you have sex before that day it's a girl, on the day it's a boy. Supposedly. Who knows for sure, might be a myth, but worth a shot. :) good luck
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i was told by my ob that drinking lots of milk creates more of a certain type of enzyme in your vagina and uterus that is hard on the female sperm increasing your chances of conceiving a boy.

this actually made sense for me because i love milk and when i conceived my boy i was drinking a lot of it, but when i conceived my girl i was still nursing my boy and he got an upset stomach if i drank milk or had any other dairy products so i wasn't drinking any then. who knows though...

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 6:34 PM on Jun. 12, 2009