how do i deal with her?

i posted las night about taking the friend up to another town to donate plasma, well i told her today that we cant cause of the car's brakes and the cost of the gas for the truck, which now cant be driven till we replace the headlamps and have to special order being we live in a small town and they dont carry head lamps for old trucks at the part store. when i talked to her she informed me she started new meds and another friend was on that and was NOT allowed to donate, cant remember the reason and i told her that. so now she is really pissed off and wanted me to call up to the blood bank and find out for sure, told her i dont know the # off hand, she is like well you better find it right now in a pissed off voice so i said it will have to wait till im done with laying the kids down for naps, and she keeps calling every 10 seconds, i had to unplug my phone so the kids wont get woken up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Keeping that friendship will bring nothing but misery to your life. Stand up and tell her to stop being so rude and acting up so childish. Things do come up and you weren't able to follow through but your priorities are your children and your family so can she stop calling you every 10 minutes so late and get herself a ride with somebody else? Also, I wouldn't trust that crazy person in a car with my husband, she could pull the wheel because he didn't stop at 7/11 at her request. She sounds very very unstable, keep your distance.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:20 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• great and i posted this in the wrong section...sorry
    Anonymous

• Why don't you google it.
    Anonymous

• She would not be my friend any more..The way she is acting.

Answer by louise2 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• The whole thing sounds Jerry Springer material. She sounds unstable, who will take of the children while you are donating blood?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• it would of been me with the kids and she wanted my husband to take her up there tomorrow i cant donate cause of health problems
    Anonymous

• She's really that wound up over maybe $20? Not worth it. Besides, I am totally against donating and accepting blood - any parts of it. A friend of mine contracted HIV from a blood transfusion. She can't afford the meds she should be taking and it's painful to see her in such a situation. Sure, transfusions have been successful for many, but it doesn't outweigh the other possibility.

Anonymous

• can you say selfish
    Anonymous

• op here
    she wanted the extra 20 cause instead of paying share of her cell bill she got stuff from salvation army.now her mom is on her about the cell bill. if the car's breaks would been workin right we would of had no problem going up there.

any ideas on how to defuse the situation? or should i just cut my losses?
    Anonymous

• Cut your losses before they become a liability, she is insane, get as far as possible you can from her. Don;t let her make her problems your problems, you have a family to think of.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2009