What do you do when you need to mow the lawn..

but you have an 18 month old an nobody around to watch her? x.x

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Find a neighborhood boy to mow it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• pay a local boy to cut the grass. You do what you have to do.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Find a neighborhood boy to mow it.

this is what i had to do...makes life os much easier. It is my luxury in the summer, I have a pretty large yard, but a neighbor boy needs cash and does it for $20
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Take the car seat out of the car ..Put it in the yard,,strap the kid in it and mow..Or wait tell SO/DH gets home and make him do it..Or pay someone else to mow it.

Answer by louise2 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I've found professional mowers on craigslist to do the work for a great price.

TX summers are killers, so I never take the kids out to do yard work with me. We are late risers, so by the time we are all awake and ready to tackle the day, it's awfully hot outside.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 3:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• When my children were little and I did all the yard work, I mowed when they were napping. I stopped and came in frequently to check on them. It was about the only way I could get it done. Just be sure they are in their cribs and check every 20 minutes or so.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I did it during nap time. I had a monitor that was cordless so I could carry it with me. Problem solved!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have a huge yard and luckily my daughter is not afraid o the osund, so I put all her toys in one area, and mow in sections, moving her toys and her out of the way as I go. THat way I can keep a close eye on her. I dont know what I'd do if she was afraid of the sound though, and I have older boys that help out alot too with watching her.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I would mow while she napped or when someone was able to be home to watch her.
    Or I would have my husband mow the lawn on his day off.
    Or I would hire someone to mow the lawn for me.
    You can also trade off with a neighbor for lawn mowing - offer to watch their children so they can have a night out together if one of them mows your lawn for them ~OR~ offer to do their lawn while they watch their child and offer to watch their child while they do your lawn. Just find a neighbor or friend with a yard close to the same size....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Baby backpack

Answer by rkoloms at 1:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2009