CONSTIPATION!

can anyone offer some tips with this? i dont remember having it this bad with my first? ITS KILLING ME!! lol

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take some Mylanta. Be sure to check with your doctor before having anything but, I have that happening too. good luck to you
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• VEGETABLES!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• you can drink some warm prune juice. If you don't like the taste of it, just hold your nose and chug it. You can also take miralax. No taste but it smells like Elmers Glue. It is all natural so it is safe. Very effective. Try adding a little more fiber to your diet and that should help you stay regular during your pregnancy. Good Luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Veggies actually cause you not to go to the bathroom. My DR just put me on collace. its over the counter. and drink prune juice its gross but it works!!!
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 3:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i had it really bad towards the end of my pregnancy my doctor told me if enemas and suppositorys didnt work which they didnt try magnesium citrate and miralax they both worked for me
    Nychic155

Answer by Nychic155 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2009