What's something NICE you've done lately?

Here's a little chance to toot your own horn, and also just to remind people that there are generous, selfless people out there. What's something you've done for someone else lately that you feel good about, major or minor?

RanaAurora

Asked by RanaAurora at 3:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I donated a lot of my, my husbands, and my kids clothes to a family that lost everything in a fire recently. We also included a little bit of money for them, a lot of foods and they will be coming over to spend the night tonight while they wait on a reservation from a hotel. I am making pork chops, homemade mac and cheese, mixed veggies, and homemade yeast rolls. I only met these people twice.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Today when I went to get my glasses, an elderly gentleman using a walker was leaving the building. I held the door for him, then walked to the outer door with him and held that door, too.
    Anonymous

• 2wndrfl btrflys- that is so nice of you. Its nice to know their are people like you out there. Im always scared to have "strangers' over, but I wish I wasnt because that is something i would like to do for people.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I pay my rent on time..The reason I say this is because,,anyone who rents is putting money in someone else's pocket..So they can pay there bills

Answer by louise2 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i drove my SIL to texas to get her kids cause her car overheats really bad and she hasnt seen them for over 6m..

im a give a penny a day person.. im the one that helps puts those pennies in there..

I also gave to the ar childerns hops. yeterday..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i have obstained from killing my mother in law......
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• LMAO ARRI23!
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 3:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Doing good (imo) is something you should do secretly and not brag or toot your own horn over. Lord knows I love attention and would love to hear all the kudos for doing the things I do but then I don't get the blessings. I just get the kudos. I need the blessings so suffice it to say, yeah I do good things. My family was just that way and I carry on the tradition as do my children and my grandchildren. It's all about giving/serving others.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I bought my husband a tamale...lol
    Anonymous

• Um, I didn't lock my kids in the trunk when they set me off and I spent time with my mother today. Actually I do minor things. Every week I put out and bring in my neighbor's trash cans and recycling bins.
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 5:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009