HELP, not sure what to do???

last week, I had two bfp and a blood test was neg. Well I started spotting on Tues. this week. It got heavy enough to wear a pad but nothing like a normal af. I never filled a pad. It has stopped now. On Thursday I had a fertility test and some pg test to take so I could throw them away. Results: no line except for control (Yea).Well pg test something else one red one blue dye.( both dollar store, wanting to get them out of cabinet) Well red dye, barely a red line, same with blue. I've seen this so much through them out. Went back later to dump trash. The blue line is now very dark and the line in the red is a little more visiable. What the heck is going on??????
The no line was on the fertility test. I didn't have hardly any cramping which was also wierd. I usually cramp real bad for 2 days. What do you think of how blue the one test turned?? The line was there before but never that dark. None of my tests have turned that

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's called an evaporation line. Go to the doc to be sure
    Anonymous

• blood test is best. i work for an OB and i've seen all too often urine preg tests giving false positives and negatives. if you insist on a home test, test using your first urine of the day. HCG levels tend to be higher then. Good luck :0)
    TWOMUCHFUN09

Answer by TWOMUCHFUN09 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Pregnancy tests I think are only accurate for 10 minutes. I would go to the doctor to get blood work to find out for sure. good luck.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2009