Face cream, do they really work?

Face cream, do they really work?, do you have a favorite one?, waht does it do for you? waht type of skin do you have?

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 3:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Face creams are a girls best friend! I have several that I use. It just depends on what time of year it is etc for me. I sell Avon and love all of theirs but right now I'm really in love with the Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel and the ThermaLift. All of the Anew products are great. I have acne prone skin and these keep me from looked aged and don't break my face out. The retexturing peel is the best product ever. It makes your skin look very even and glowing. Both products are good for all skin types. You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping with no minimum purchase!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2009