Another question ladies! Im 39 wks 1day preggo and still only 1 cm dialated at my last apt.a few days ago 60% effaced and -2 station so my baby still has not dropped into the birth canal. So i decided to walk walk walk and just last night i got this sharp pain in my inner and outter pelvis area and butt. It felt like my hip was bein pushed out of my joint. my baby was really active when this happened...could this be her dropping into my pelvis or is she just sitting on a nerve.?

(hurt really bad)..

sugalove20

Asked by sugalove20 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be her dropping but also probably sitting on a nerve my daughter did the same thing but the doc said it was her sitting on a nerve but the thing i felt the same thing when i was in labor so she might be dropping
    mommydec08

Answer by mommydec08 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009