Doing it!

What do you wear for y'r hubby to see you sexy on bed? Don't say waht you do, just what you wear,lol... and how aoften do you wear the sexy outfit for him? do you wear perfum, a special lotion, a flower on y'r hair, what?, waht do you wear speccial for him for that occasion?

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 3:40 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I take a shower then put my robe on i have it open a lil and i add some of his favorite perfum, i have long hair which it will cover parts of my boobs and he loves taking my robe off me while doing a lil 4 play or when the kids are in bed i would skinny dip in my pool and my hubby would join after 1/2 an hr
    Anonymous

• I clean up, smell great and wear his over sized Miami Dolphins shirt with his name on the back, white panites and socks...he loves white panties don't ask me why. This seems to do it for him more than any sexy outfit I could buy.
    Anonymous

• i read speacial stories ...when he walk in and catches me reading one he just smiles and gets pumped...lol
    Anonymous

• I make it easier for myself by having a large supply of enticing bras and underwear, which I wear everyday. A flattering outfit doesn't hurt. If I'm feeling frisky with outfits, I'll "forget" to wear a bra/panties and let him find out, or walk around in a white tank top without a bra on.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 5:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009