Spotting mid-cycle???

Hi there...On cd 13 here and have the watery cm thing going on and have never had any spotting during this time of the month--I only spot at the beginning and at the end of af. We bd'd on cd 12 and that's when it appeared--a small patch on the towel afterwards and it was reddish brown in color. And just that 1 patch, too. We weren't rough, either--there was nothing out of the ordinary and that's why I'm asking if anyone else has had this experience. I just chalk it up as an ovulation thing but I'm 37 and it's never been like this before! I get ovulation pain but no spotting ever...

ttc37

Asked by ttc37 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe implantation bleeding or break through bleeding some women get that in the middle or halfway through there cycle
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I've read that but don't want to get my hopes as I'm trying the more relaxed approach this month. Kind of hard not to look too far into things when they appear out of nowhere and it's never happened before. And obviously, I don't have a new partner if I'm ttc so it's not that...Thanks for your answer!
    ttc37

Answer by ttc37 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 12, 2009