Baby is

moving once a second every second as if breathing, but it seems too rapid to be breathing, even for a wee one! Is that what he or she is doing? breathing amniotic fluid?
It feels kinda like a pulse, steady, and light. I don't understand why I would feel it in his or her butt though, lol. I feel it in my ribs. That's where his/her butt is pressing up.

Destiny13

Asked by Destiny13 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just wiggling! LOL but they do practice breathing in and out! I had to have want they call bpp's early week my last 6 weeks and that's one things they look for and every now and then I could actually feel my little one doing that
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 4:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• maybe hicupps but dnt worry
    mommydec08

Answer by mommydec08 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm not worried, just interested really. But I don't think they are hiccups, usually his/her hiccups are more abrupt, and less flow-ie (I make up words when I can't find the right ones, lol)
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Yup, it's breathing, I'm pretty sure. I felt it the same with Naomi. In water, they breathe with their whole body, I think.
    Xakana

Answer by Xakana at 4:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Yeah I think it is the breathing of the amniotic fluids, hehe. He or she is doing it now again, AND has the hiccups at the same time. lol
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Lol that almost describes what I've been feeling. Though a lot of it just feels like I'm mistaking my pulse for the baby... could be, or I could be going crazy I have no clue! I just love to feel the real big kicks and moves lol.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 4:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2009