WHAT GIRL ARE YOU?

THEY SAY THERE ARE 2 KIND OF GIRLS FOR A MAN, THE ONE WHO HE WANTS HIS MOTHER TO MEET OR THE DIRTY NOUGHTE NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT BUT HIM, THE ONE HE LIKES OR THE ONE HE WANTS? THE ONE HE LOVES OR THE ONE HE IS IN LOVE W/! OR BOTH?

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 4:05 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm both.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You are supposed to be the kind he wants his Mama to meet until you get married and then you are supposed to be both.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:10 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• i'm both
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 4:17 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I have no desire to meet anyone's mom. I just want to be the naughty girl for him. He can go find someone else for that sappy stuff. It's not my thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• both. his mother loves me...im a strong, respectable woman, military background, educated etc.

but im a freak in the bed. i do some things that are considered "taboo" i do things that make some people go OMG YOU FREAK..and i love that lol. we do everything under the sun minus orgies, scat or watersports ...anything else is fair game
    (scat is shit, watersports is urine, you know what orgies are)
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm both, always have been always will be.
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 4:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• if your not both.....they will find it

just as he needs to be both guys..the hot hunk...and the responsible daddy/hubby
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I'm both...treat me like a lady but treat me like a whore in bed!!! ha ha ha!! and he sure does! mmmmmm
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• in loveI'm both...

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• If a girl is doing it right, she's both. Its cliche now, but give him "a lady on the street and a freak in the bed!"

You wouldn't want your husband to be only one thing, so he probably doesn't either!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:56 PM on Jun. 12, 2009