What's your nasty habit?

Mine is biting my nails. I have my entire life. I think I started because my mom did it. I know in the back of my mind how horrible it looks, and how nasty of a habit it is, but it's so hard to quit. I've tried everything! Ack!

What about you?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dressing up like Xena Princess Warrior but way too old for the outfit so flab hangs over the skirt and breasts hang to the ground in the front from the bra and behind dragging in the back from under the skirt. I just stand there in front of the mirror like I can wish to look like her in real life. but my little frisbee thing is cool!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• biting my nails and smoking, i'm working on both right now, hopefully will be done with both before hubby gets home from deployment that and losing baby weight was my work on me goals...so well see...i have 3 more months to kick the habits
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• You do? That is SO cool! I love cosplay =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• smoking:(
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Smoking(I havent done so in seven months GO ME! But I'm sure as soon as my son is born I'll be starting back up again...)
    And biting my nails, I had been doing pretty good about not biting them the last few weeks but I got super bored yesterday and gnawed them all off =[
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Aww that's what happens to me! I'll go a few days without touching them, and then I'll get bored and do it without thinking. Next thing I know, I'm back to square one with inflamed cuticle beds and aching fingers.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:18 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• smoking :( i want to stop sooo bad
    Anonymous

• Gosh i know I have a few but don't really want to share. lol
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 4:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Smoking, and chewing on lips, I always look like I've been beat up.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 11:44 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Smoking. I know it's bad for me and it's a nasty habit, but it is soooo hard to quit.
    LUVMYCARLTON

Answer by LUVMYCARLTON at 12:29 AM on Jun. 14, 2009